Stay at Glendine Country House and enjoy “The Glendine Gourmet Experience” with Phelim Byrne, the renowned multi award winning media popular Wexford Chef. Glendine Country House specialises in private parties with exclusive use of the entire house. Click here to book.
A la carte menu
- Creamy spiced vegetable soup with crème fraiche €6
- Tian of fresh crab, avocado and mango salsa, dressed radicchio, honey mustard emulsion €12
- Warm salad of organic chicken fillet , cherry tomato and lime, wild rocket and aged balsamic €11
- Roast fillet of prime wexford beef, glazed shallots, wild mushroom ragout, burgundy reduction €32
- Baked fillet of salmon filled with a fresh seafood mousse, pesto crust, sautéed prawns and a lemon beurre blanc €26
- Baked tartlette of goats cheese, semidried tomatoes, spinach and walnut, dressed leaves €18
- Baked breast of organic wexford chicken, lemon and garlic butter under its skin, creamy champ, roast parsnip crisps, thyme jus €23
- Warm chocolate fondant pot, handmade pistachio icecream, fresh raspberries €8
- Salad of exotic fruits, champagne sorbet €7
- Mini sticky toffee baked Alaska €8
- Java republic organic Tea / coffee with petit fours €3.50
- Wine list available upon request
- Champagne reception
- Tiger prawn and seared scallop, champagne salsa, fennel crisp
- Seared foie gras, roast shallot tart tatin, wild rocket, fig chutney
- Espresso of sweet potato and lemongrass soup
- Baked seabass, mustard leek confit, light herbs
- Seared wild venison, baby glazed vegetables, pomme rosti, port reduction
- Trilogy of desserts
Snipe of limenchello and Belgian chocolate soup with handmade marshmallow, mini raspberry and milk chocolate pot and mango and raspberry parfait
- Organic tea / coffee with handrolled petit fours
We offer the new ‘Glendine Gourmet Experience’ in partnership with the renowned ‘Phelim Byrne Professional Catering Services’, a uniquely private fine dining experience open to residents of Glendine Country House only, with the new seasonal menu’s at Glendine designed by the multi-award winning media popular Wexford chef, it promises a truly delightful dining experience.
- Prior booking essential – Subject to terms
- €70 – €87 p.p.
- Wine list available
- We do have a minimum number of 10 for our evening meals. If we cannot cater for your dining requirements, we will book one of our local restaurants for you.