Glendine House Rooms and Suite
Each room is uniquely named after a castle in the area - 'The Hook Room', 'The Slade Room', 'The Dunbrody Room', 'The Tintern Room', 'The Ballyhack Room' and 'The Kings Bay's Suite' (Please see Gallery). The original large ensuite bedrooms have pitch pine floors, wooden shutters and some overlook the Estuary. The new bedrooms that have been added are absolutely beautiful, large and are furnished with antiques and as you would expect, have both baths and power showers, T.V., Radio, Hair Dryers and free internet access plus all other mod cons.
- No Smoking House
- The Entire House may be reserved by a single party.
- Rates are shown in euros and are per person sharing and include Full Irish Breakfast or alternative - menu available (organic and home produced where possible) (9% VAT incl.). Vegetarians & Coeliac catered for (please advise on check in).
- Single Rates on request - normally 10/15 euros extra
Children are welcome and cot(s) and high chairs available on request - Dogs are also allowed - individual room allocated - We have an in-house Dog sitter that can look after your dog if you need to go out for the evening!!
- Cancellation Policy
- As we are a private house and only take guests by pre-arrangement, we cannot easily replace cancellations. When a reservation is cancelled less than 21 days beforehand, a fee of 50% is taken for the first night. When a reservation is cancelled within 2 days of arrival date the full accommodation charge can be levied (less €10 breakfast charge per person). In a no show situation the full accommodation charge will be levied. In a group booking situation a fee of 50% should be paid when making the reservation, with the balance due 6 weeks before arrival date. (A group booking is where one party has booked the entire house).
B&B - From €49 to €55 per person sharing
• 1 Room - Double & 2 Singles• 1 Room - Twins/Doubles
• 3 Rooms - King/Queen Doubles
• 1 Suite – Super King Canopy-Bed with Mahogany fireplace
© Glendine House All Rights Reserved